Fiesta San Antonio 2017
April 20 - 30, 2017
San Antonio’s Fiesta begin in 1891 and is one of the oldest festivals in the country. More than 3.5 million participants and visitors will enjoy Fiesta San Antonio. Daily events are planned including the popular Fiesta Carnival, The Texas Cavaliers River Parade and NIOSA. Friendly reminder: collecting & trading Fiesta medals and pins is a way to blend in with the locals and remember your trip!
Visit the Fiesta official website for a complete list of events and descriptions, and get a taste of the festivities with photos and videos from previous years.
Fiesta Like A VIP
Join San Antonio’s biggest party and stay in style with Hotel Contessa’s Fiesta Like a VIP package. Experience the ultimate in luxury accommodations in our Contessa Suite and receive the royal treatment with two traditional margaritas on arrival, commemorative Fiesta accessories, two tickets to NIOSA (Night in Old San Antonio) and breakfast for two.
Package rates start at $900 per person, per night. Available for a limited time only. Stay dates April 20-30, 2017 only. Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply. Tax and fees not included.
Fiesta Like a VIP Package:
- The Contessa Suite, Hotel Contessa’s 1,000 sq. ft. signature suite is located on the top floor offers modern furnishings, spacious living room, dining table & wet bar, master bedroom and double vanity bathroom with garden tub
- Two (2) tickets to NIOSA, each year the historic downtown village of La Villita takes center stage as 85,000 visitors gather for four nights to celebrate the city's unique heritage at "A Night in Old San Antonio”
- Commemorative Fiesta accessorties include: celebrate Fiesta like the locals with your very own Cascarones Confetti Eggs and a Hotel Contessa Fiesta medal (only available through package)
- Welcome! The best way to start your Fiesta trip is with a delicious, traditional margarita
- Fiesta Recovery Breakfast for Two, you’ll need plenty of delicious food to recover from Fiesta. Enjoy a hearty selection of breakfast items including Huevos Rancheros, Andalusian Breakfast Skillet or Traditional Eggs Benedict. Patio seating with views of the Riverwalk available at Las Ramblas restaurant